Current High Bid Is:
- A corner of the balcony is reserved for a WRDE videographer; the rest of the space is for your party.
- Meeting room can be set up with a TV/DVD or projector if desired, at no extra cost.
- Alcholic beverages are allowed; however, a Delaware alcoholic beverage/gathering license is required. Library can provide the form if you wish to serve alcohol at your event.
- Winning big gains access to the two reserved parking spaces and second floor of the library from 9AM through 4PM on Saturday, October 26, 2019. The Sea Witch Parade is scheduled to begin at 11AM.
- The amount of the winning bid plus a fully refundable security deposit of $150 is required by October 12th. Once the bid is accepted, the reservation for use of the upstairs meeting room cannot be cancelled, unless the parade itself is cancelled, in which case a full refund will be given.
- The library's usual policies with regard to the use of library meeting rooms remain in effect, including the requirement for insurance. Items may not be stored overnight, and the room must be cleared by 4PM. Access to the room prior to 9AM may be arranged for an additional $150. Specific arrangements regarding arrival time and which vehicles will be using the parking spaces to be finalized with the library by October 24th. Additional information about these policies can be found here.